Sunday, December 13, 2015

Paving the Future.

Greetings everyone - welcome to my 3rd attempt at Blog creation. Previously mindless topics were embedded into my blogs, mostly old hardware tutorials on how to resurrect an HP tz2000 and install Windows XP..Yea, so 2008.

Now, I'm procuring a blog to assist in my Cisco CCNA R/S journey. Mostly to ensure I keep myself on track, and to help anyone else with their journey. I'm a visual learner, reading books hardly helps, only for obtaining examples. Listening to Udemy videos are better, but I need to witness an example for it to stick into my brain. I'm not a by the book type of person, but I learn much better by example. Thus far, I'm about 75% ready for this exam.

So, what to expect from this blog; Examples risen from Packet Tracer, step by step at changing or creating DHCP, VLANs, or ACLs really anything to help me remember this material. I aim to set scheduled to keep myself and whomever is continually reading this blog on track. Any input or correction is welcome.

Let's get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment